A Turkish advertising digital studio Dahabaska developing a unique mobile app to quickly build an eye-catching CV.
The preparation of a professional CV takes a good deal of time and effort. For many it is beyond the scope. At the same time nowadays everyone has a LinkedIn profile, which contains all the necessary information.
The Client came up with the idea to create a helpful tool, which would allow one to easily build a perfect resume, using the data from LinkedIn.
The development process was commissioned to Vakoms - an experienced outsourcing software firm from Eastern Europe. Our 3 iOS engineers took on the project, and after 3 month of coding on Objective-C and testing we rolled out CV/Resume Mobile. It works on iPhone, iPad and iPod.
The app offers its users the following possibilities:
- Import information from LinkedIn profile
- Prepare a professional resume with imported data in just a few taps
- Make an eyecatching CV by customizing it with different styles
- Add a personal photo on a resume
- Convert to PDF, JPG, and RTF
- Duplicate and edit a resume for different job applications
- Share or save your CV via email, Dropbox, Google Drive, iBooks, etc.
Besides, in case you are not on LinkedIn or your profile is not complete, just fill in the blanks manually. The application will automatically place your accomplishments in chronological order.
CV/Resume Mobile instantly became a bestseller app. It was called the ‘most advanced CV preparing application on the App Store’ and featured ‘What's Hot’ in 18 countries. Developed by Vakoms the application was downloaded more than 350,000 times only in the first year.
- Linkedin API
- Dropbox SDK