Team augmentation for CumulusPro,
a Swiss digital transformation company
CumulusPro, a Swiss company, is helping businesses to replace traditional paper-based corporate operations with modern digital workflows. CumulusPro solutions are industry agnostic and are built in days not weeks. The solutions help companies improve customer experience and drive operational efficiencies.
CumulusPro was looking for experienced offshore web developers to augment their development team on a remote & long-term basis. The additional team members would support the ongoing software projects and develop new functionalities.
The main challenge was to process large volumes of business data in the back-end and turn it into user-friendly web applications.
Redesign and development of CumulusPro Business Process Management Web and Mobile Application
Software development was delegated to Vakoms, a technical partner, an IT company with focus on startups and with years of successful experience in web, mobile, and desktop application development.
Reactive columns (a user can add or remove any columns, change the width etc)
- Reactive columns (a user can add or remove any columns, change the width etc)
- Tasks displayed by types (assigned to me, created by me, reports, process documentation)
- Filtering option (by column value or by task type)
- Multiple select for table rows and making actions with selected items
- History of task and comments
- Viewing task details (such as invoice, supplier information, pdf viewer, else)
During this partnership, Vakoms developers helped to complete two other projects for CumulusPro clients, such as:
- Cloud-based MRP platform for food manufacturing agency
- Web platform for business process automation.
With front-end web development services by Vakoms, the Client successfully completed four projects. The newly developed web UI’s simplify digital business processes, reduce operational cost and increase team productivity.
The cooperation between CumulusPro and Vakoms is still ongoing.
- Angular 8